Glock 43 For Sale
glock 43 – glock 43 x for sale – buy glock 43 – glock 43 buy – glock 43 9mm for sale
It recently approached The Well Armed Woman (TWAW) state leaders with an opportunity to test and evaluate a special edition model 43 equipped with a Crimson Trace laser straight from the factory. This seemed like a clear indication that I needed another chance to practice with the pistol. Glock 43 for sale.
The small, single stack G43’s recoil seemed a little “snappy” compared to the slightly smaller G42 in.380 or the slightly larger G26. The grip was comfortable in my hand and indexed well. I was not a fan of the gun’s basic “U” shaped sights. These are usually the first things I change when I get a Glock. As a factory loaner, I’d have to adapt and overcome. Needless to say, it was long past time to get back on the range with this pistol and give it the attention it deserved.
Glock 43 Specs
- Length: 6.26”
- Height: 4.25”
- Capacity: 6+1
- Trigger pull: 5.5 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 3.39”
- Weight: 17.95 oz.
- MSRP: $530
Looking at the Glock 43 for Personal Defense Purposes
Unless you’re a law enforcement officer or a soldier, you’re probably looking at a pistol for self-defense. While the Glock 43 is a popular self-defense weapon, it is important to consider some of its advantages and disadvantages. Some of the primary advantages of using a Glock 43 for self-defense include:
- The Glock 43 is commonly referred to as the “baby Glock” due to its small, compact size.
- The Glock 43 is one of the safest firearms on the market because it is so simple to use.
- The Glock 43 is a subcompact, single-stack, 9mm pistol that will fit comfortably in a deep pocket without the use of a holster.
- Because of its small size, the Glock 43 is very easy to conceal.
- Because the Glock 43 is so small, it does not feel heavy on the hip and is therefore easy to carry holstered or concealed.
The Glock 43 has a few flaws that everyone should be aware of, which are as follows:
- Because of its small size, some people believe the Glock 43 lacks punch.
- The Glock 43’s magazine is one of the smallest of any Glock.
- The Glock 43 has slightly more recoil than its slightly smaller but more popular cousin, the Glock 42.
- Some people believe that the Glock 43 does not fit well in the hand because of its small size.